Guidelines(60 points, Due April 6 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org). The group paper hasthree sections listed below. Each person must contribute to each section. Putyour name in parenthesis after you add your contribution (My name).
1. Descriptionof company. Name, year founded, number of employees, major products orservices, number of countries where it operates.(Kristen Cummins)
2. Whoare the top C-Suite managers? Provide very brief bios of three of these chiefexecutives managers. (Devon Pinto)
3. Identifythe financial performance of the firm over the past three years, e.g. salesrevenue, profits, most recent share price, and market leadership position, ifany, of the company’s products and/or services.
4. Whatis the written business mission?
5. Checkout the company website or a hiring website and each team member should mentiona job they would be glad to work have with the company.
6. Useheadings for each of the questions above (bold flush left) Maximum of fivepages, minimum of 4 references.
1. Evaluatethe company brand. Compare the website to one or two of its competitors’websites. How catchy is it? Do you find it logical and easy to follow? Can youbuy products from the website? (Devon Pinto)
2. Lookon YouTube to find video advertisements or video promotions of the company. Doyou find them persuasive and interesting? How might they beimproved?
3. Goto the company’s Facebook or Instagram pages and describe how it promotes itselfthere. Is it cool or not and why do you think so?
4. Doa google search on the company to find out mentions of problems or complaints. Describe them and suggest how important it is for a company to know aboutconsumer complaints and what it can do to address them.
5. Goinggreen and being socially responsible is quite common these days. Does yourcompany give back to the community via charity, donations, or any sort ofsocially responsible activities? Describe them and evaluate if they are doing agood job in your view. (Kristen Cummins)
6. Useheadings for each of the questions above (bold flush left) Maximum of fivepages, minimum of 3 references.
1. Ifyou were the CEO, what would be some things you might change? Tell, forexample, a few products or services that could help the company to growbigger/stronger.
2. Findthe most recent annual report of the company. Read the letter from the CEO orthe management discussion of the business. What are the key points that arebeing made and evaluate if the company sounds like it is on target for continuedsuccess.(Kristen Cummins)
3. Listany risks facing the firm or legal or political factors that the firm iscurrently addressing and evaluate any impact it might have on the business.(Devon Pinto)
4. Eachteam member now has familiarity with the company list each team member’s nameand state your opinion as to the company stock being a buy or a sell? Tell in afew sentences why you think so, e.g. John Taylor (BUY). I believe the companyhas a lot of potential to grow in Latin America and has excellent products andmarketing to support its expansion.
5. Useheadings for each of the questions above (bold flush left) Maximum of fivepages, minimum of 3 references.